[Coco] NitrOS-9 Level2 and 6309 language label

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jun 9 13:48:59 EDT 2019

Gene, I don't know where or how you're getting your pull, but if it's asking for MAMOU, it's a VERY old pull !!!
The last pull I did for toolshed, in the dw3dos makefile I have:

#AS        = mamou -r -q
AS        = lwasm -r --pragma=condundefzero

and is the same for all the others.

As you can see, the mamou section is commented out.
I have run make on ToolShed, LWTools, and the NitrOS9 repo and I only get a few warnings when building toolshed which from what I read in the readme, is expected.
It sounds to me that you're missing some components that are needed from either mercurial (unlikely) or the gcc package (most likely).
I build from MinGW in a Windows environment so I couldn't tell you what you need for Linux, but I'm sure Tormod could shed some light on it as could others running Linux.