[Coco] Houston, we have a problem... and part of it was tea4cups!

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Jun 5 14:31:29 EDT 2019

On Monday 03 June 2019 01:42:03 pm Gene Heskett wrote:

> Greetings dw users.
>
> I think we need a java or better yet, a python translation of
> drivewire. It falling over with the java that comes with debian
> stretch, and thats 2+ years old already.

Downloaded pydrivewire 3 or so days back, looks like he is serious about
it, but not sure he's got a linux box to play with.

First for this of course is to print the starter doc.md.

Based on the propaganda, I'd installed tea4cups. And after the first job,
removed it. Totally screwed up the job, disabling my printers duplex
functions. but it printed a page, then ran it thru the turnover before
ejecting it face up, so I had to hand sort it to put page 1 face up on
the stack.  Amazing it could turn the paper over after printing it.
So now I've two copies, one properly duplexed.  Now to see if I can make
it run...

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)