[Coco] Modern RS-232 solutions for the CoCo?

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sun Jun 2 22:57:17 EDT 2019

On 6/2/2019 2:48 PM, Brendan Donahe wrote:
> Also, I could have sworn that I saw a quad serial interface from Jim
> Brain/Retro Innovations at CoCoFEST, but I don't see one listed here...?
> http://store.go4retro.com/coco

Still working out portions of the design.

I do have a single port 6551 RS232 Pak unit of which I've sent a few
testers out.  Ladd and Michael Brant have them.  They have the 230K mod
installed and as much of the Sockmaster mods I could figure out how to
implement thus far.

A few folks are asking for the single port version, so I'm figuring up
sales prices.

Jim