[Coco] Modern RS-232 solutions for the CoCo?

Brendan Donahe brendan at polylith.com
Sun Jun 2 15:48:37 EDT 2019

Ed Snider's Mega Mini MPI has 2 TTL-level builtin 16550s, I believe:
https://thezippsterzone.com/2018/05/09/mega-mini-mpi/

Also, I could have sworn that I saw a quad serial interface from Jim
Brain/Retro Innovations at CoCoFEST, but I don't see one listed here...?
http://store.go4retro.com/coco

Brendan