[Coco] NitrOS9 and 6309 code

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Sat Jun 1 12:38:03 EDT 2019

On Sat, Jun 1, 2019 at 7:54 AM Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net> wrote:

> I just changed byte six in gshell from $11 to $17, verified it, and started Multi-Vue. MV ran
> correctly and there was no 234 error. I can't reproduce your error, so exactly what did you do with
> gshell?

OK, I'll try Vaughn Cato's Vu. Now, I am running the version of
NitrOS9 that exists in the hg repository, or at least hg from
a couple of days ago. I do _exactly_ this:

copy /dd/cmds/vu /r0/vu
cd /r0
ded vu
(press L, type vu at the prompt to link to the Vu module in the file)
(change $11 to $17 at byte 6)
W to write, V to verify, W to write again, Q to exit.
ident vu, verify that the CRC is good and Type/Language byte says it's
a "Prog mod, 6309 obj, re-en, R/O"
load /r0/vu (success)
vu
Error #234 - Non-existent Module (I have KrnP3 in my boot)