[Coco] converted AGD games - BIGPacks v2.4 released

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 05:31:33 EDT 2019

On previous message I forgot to change the SUBJECT, so sorry :-(

Hello Art,
I must say that what we get from internet are the original Spectrum files
and this means a .tap or .sna (tape file or snapshot)
We use a converter program (again in C) that analyzes the snapshot
and creates a script file "GameName.AGD"
Of course we can not expect the converter to create comments as
the AGD commands are very simple and can be used for a lot of different
purposes, some of them a bit tricky upon programmer skills.

I have created a thread in archive .worldofdragon with four examples
and even included the AGD manual.
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6131

Any question that should arise, please, feel free to put it on that thread
cheers
pere