[Coco] CoCo Discrimination

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Jul 19 17:11:01 EDT 2019

It's not even an ignorance thing, really. Every computer enthusiast is
passionate about his or her chosen platform(s) and knows things they're
capable of that other platforms can't do and the like. It shouldn't be
considered a disparaging remark because it truly was a nickname that was
owned by the community from the beginning. Again, every platform has its
supporters, strengths, etc., this is just one of those things that's
inextricably tied to the TRS-80 and, to a slightly lesser degree, CoCo
platforms. I really don't think it's something to shy away from, but rather
embrace, especially when we're decades removed from these "platform wars"
mattering one lick.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and