[Coco] CoCo Discrimination

Lee leep at tigerbase.com
Wed Jul 17 18:35:20 EDT 2019

One man's trash is another man's treasure.  I remember it being referred to
as Trash-80 back in the '80s.  It didn't bother me then, doesn't bother me
now.  I know to me it's not trash.  And most people who use that nickname
now probably only use because they remember hearing it called that 35 years
ago and probably have no real opinion of it's "trashiness" at all.  Just
laugh it off.  Respond with, "Wow, I haven't heard that nickname used in
probably 35 years.  Amazing that the CoCo is still going strong with new
games and hardware being designed for it even today."  :)