[Coco] GETTING PyWire to actually connect.

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Tue Jul 16 16:58:02 EDT 2019

On 7/16/19 4:53 PM, coco at jechar.ca wrote:

>   So in PyWire there is no Wizard so how do I establish a connection to a coco.
>   Can I perhaps copy the config.xml from the Java Drivewire4 package to someware?
>   Otherwise is there a step by step absolute beginners guide that takes you
>   from install to setup of a system including a real coco so that disks can be
>   accessed by the coco.
>
>   I have Installed the system and my linux user has dialout privileges and I have
>   used the web interface to mount a .dsk but I have no clue how have my coco
>   actually access the system, this is where the Wizard in the Java version would
>   do the rest for me.
>
>   Charlie.

Not quite the solution you are asking for (you might be able to use the
web interface).

./pyDriveWire.py -x printer -s 38400 -p /dev/ttyUSB1 ~/mc-10/0/HUMBUG.C10

Dang thought I had the server setting also (sets up the web interface that
should allow you to configure it).

The HUMBUG.C10 is for the Tandy MC10.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com