[Coco] GETTING PyWire to actually connect.

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Tue Jul 16 16:53:11 EDT 2019

  So in PyWire there is no Wizard so how do I establish a connection to a
coco.
  Can I perhaps copy the config.xml from the Java Drivewire4 package to
someware?
  Otherwise is there a step by step absolute beginners guide that takes
you
  from install to setup of a system including a real coco so that disks
can be
  accessed by the coco.

  I have Installed the system and my linux user has dialout privileges
and I have
  used the web interface to mount a .dsk but I have no clue how have my
coco
  actually access the system, this is where the Wizard in the Java
version would
  do the rest for me.

  Charlie.