[Coco] Alternatives to Java Drive Wire.

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Jul 15 07:48:30 EDT 2019

Also, the CoCoSDC card can be read directly on a Windows PC without extra software, as the format is
essentially the same as a Windows hard drive. I'd guess it could be used with Linux but don't know.

The CoCoSDC is intended as a complete system not requiring a PC. With a 16GB SDHC card you can have
an extremely large number of .dsk and .vhd images on the card. However, it will communicate with
Drivewire via the Coco serial I/O port and can access disk images mounted on Drivewire.

You can read about the CoCoSDC here:  http://cocosdc.blogspot.com/