[Coco] Alternatives to Java Drive Wire.

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 21:47:32 EDT 2019

CoCoNet - is more or less a dead product. IF you can find a SerialPak or
DrivePak, they work fine with the DW server on Windows - I'm unaware of a
Linux version.

The SD DrivePak was released over 10 years ago; the developer sold the
business and rights to all products to another individual, who hasn't done
anything with it.

The CoCoSDC is, overall, a better device as it offers full compatibility
with software that uses non standard DSKCON routines. Some software will
not run properly on CoCoNet or DriveWire due to that - they will run
properly on the CoCoSDC.