[Coco] CoCo C, Kreider '97? was Re: Climax C Compiler setup

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Thu Jul 4 23:46:43 EDT 2019

Check Willard Goosey's notes on the "C" Complier in 2011.

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Programming/Tandy%20CoCo%20OS-9%20C%20Compiler%20Discussion%20%28Stephen%20Fischer%29.pdf

The collected files are here, minus Walter Zambotti's work a few months
ago. I have had too many other things to find the time to fix the
"Discusions" that he has added that pointed incorrectly to earlier
messages and not the ones he intended to add.

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Programming/CoCo%20OS-9%20Climax%20C%20Compiler.zip

I may have some other files that did not get into that file.

Willard found just about all the "C" Compiler libraries that existed in
2011, but I never found the time to gather them up.

If you want any of my own libraries, please ask soon as my web pages
will disappear in ~ 8 months, but I have other copies online that will
not disappear at that time.

SHF