[Coco] Booting Nitros9 from the VCCemudisk.vhd on a Real CoCo III

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Jan 16 23:55:03 EST 2019

Well, as far as getting rid of the necessity to poke those values in....

You could always modify your HDBDOS boot floppy to embed the 3 values you
want within the relevant binary file, so they are there from the outset, if
those are values you want to be using each time you boot up.  I imagine
somebody here could tell you how to do that, if it isn't obvious.

Art