[Coco] OVCC releases

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 13:02:55 EST 2019

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 5:41 AM Walter Zambotti wrote:
> To the coders out there
>
> (Mike)
>
> I am close to finalising all the module code for Windows at which point I
> think we should have a good candidate to push onto github.

Hi Walter,

Don't be afraid of pushing intermediate work to github :) At least for
me, it is easier to pull git updates than to download from the Google
drive. Is this based off https://github.com/VCCE/VCC and will be
merged there?

> I think we should also push the AGAR code but I'm not sure how we should
> separate this from the ovcc code.

This may depend on what your changes from the official agar code are.
Are they suitable for upstreaming? That would be the best long-term
solution. Would they break other applications already using the agar
libraries? Are they already available somewhere? I couldn't find them
in the Google drive. I am meanwhile looking at getting stock agar
built on Debian (and in PPA).

Regards,
Tormod