[Coco] DW4 Nitros9 and floppy disk access

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sun Jan 13 09:56:45 EST 2019

On Sunday 13 January 2019 09:37:13 Walter wrote:

> Gene
>
> Not sure about that.  Could have been but it is a 5.25 inch drive and
> I never saw an Amiga with anything else other than a 3.5 inch!

Ah, then the 5" drive would have had those parts. When you said Chinon, I
automatically thought it was a 3.5" drive. Theres a slim chance it could
be a 96 tpi drive too.

> And this particular drive is the one I created every one of my
> floppies with so I know it's background.

I sit corrected. :) Probably low on caffeine yet, only had one cup of
yesterdays leftovers so far. More under construction so that will be
fixed shortly.

> Walter

Cheers, Gene Heskett