[Coco] OT: pacemaker

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Jan 11 11:31:51 EST 2019

On Friday 11 January 2019 10:42:17 Salvador Garcia via Coco wrote:

>  Gene, did you check with your doctor to make sure that your pacemaker
> isn't running embedded Windows? We certainly don't want your pacemaker
> to blue screen, or for you to be stuck at home Tuesday evenings while
> updates are installed! :-D Salvador

Chuckle, laughing hard enough to hurt, rolling on the floor no, that
would be too painfull. The thing came with a monitor kit, and absolutely
no instructions. I has a socket for a std phone cable and a number to
call but the docs are absolutely bereft of any hint at just what the
heck its supposed to do. If plugged in. it eventually will do a
bluetooth pairing at which point the leds go to a repeat cycle of
flashing.  And I'm not about to give it a phone line until they tell me
what its all about.

Thanks for the chuckle Salvador. I'm still grinning.

Cheers, Gene Heskett