[Coco] in need of parts

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 11:22:24 EST 2019

 Hello Camillus.
I looked into which systems were Korean.  I'm not an coco aficionado but what I found is the model # indicates a Korean model.  I found models 26-3134, 26-3134A, 26-3134B are Korean models and maybe others; I didn't keep checking.  Both mine are 26-3127B models and one is quality A with the original box.  That one I'll keep until the cows come home even if I never use it again, but everything has a right price. I wouldn't know what a price for it would be anyway.  I don't believe eBay is the right way to gauge a vintage PC value at all.  Always OVERLY inflated.
Good luck!