[Coco] OS9 Level I

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sun Jan 6 20:59:32 EST 2019

From: The Complete Rainbow Guide to OS-9 - Dale Puckett and Peter Dibble

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=YWFyb253b2xmZS5jb218Y29jb2NvZGluZ3xneDoyOTZhYjliMzE1OTFhZGIy

Microware wrote the CHD command to give you a way to
change your working data directory. Since it is part of the OS-9
SHELL, you do not need to keep a copy stored in your /DO/CMDS
directory.

------------------------

 From the ShellPlus 2.1 Documentation

http://home.mindspring.com/~sfischer666/

CD and CX are also allowed for CHD and CHX for Nuxi people. Also '|'
allowed
along with '!' as pipe character.

I remember that OS-9 Level-I ShellPlus was first seen on OS-9 Level-I so
you may have seen that on Level-I.

Sadly I do not have printed or electronic copies of the Delphi Archive
disks in my collection to verify.

If you wish you can check the shell on my latest OS-9 Level-I boot disk,
it should boot on VCC. (80T2S DNS=3)

http://cococoding.com/sfischer/SHF%20OS-9%20Disks/Z/SHF13.DSK

SHF