[Coco] OS9 Level I

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Mon Jan 7 01:07:40 EST 2019

I have gone into my disks that somewhere has almost a complete list of
the database files for Delphi, both the DECB and OS-9 forums near the
end. (~200 floppy disks)

I found these two references next to each other, but not the complete list:

Shellplus version 1.2
Shellplus for OS-9 Level-II

So it is very likely that I have Shellplus 1.2 for OS-9 Level-I and was
using it and it is on SHF13, the last OS-9 Level-I boot disk I created.
(V02.00.00)

As to having "cx" and "cd", if I ever get to booting that disk I will
try. I suspect yes, as the nix computers has those short commands.

------------------------------

Finding the original package is some time away, is there any interest?

------------------------------
------------------------------

I used the very first program except for DOS-3.3 that came with the set
of blank floppy disks purchased to back the DOS-3.3 disk up for my first
laptop. Searching is very easy and fast, even into multiple levels of
folders and even zip archives.

Lotus Magellan 2.0, a crippled demo that was so good that I immediately
went out and purchased the program.

A 16 bit program that I concluded that the CoCo was capable of having a
similar program written for.

I was using it on W7 and miss it a lot on W10.

SHF