[Coco] Online Pre-Registration for the 29th annual "last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

tonypodraza at juno.com tonypodraza at juno.com
Mon Feb 25 21:48:33 EST 2019

IT'S ALIVE!

We told you that it was coming, and it is here.
The link will take you to the Tandylist.com web page where you can enter
your and your guest's data (if extent) and donate via the PayPal link.
Your registration does not get confirmed until after you complete the
PayPal transaction.
Give it a go, if you are planning on attending.
We are excited in our anticipation of seeing you there.

Click HERE to register for the 2019 Annual "Last" CoCoFEST!

About Glenside
http://www.glensideccc.com/about/index.shtml