[Coco] Carmen Sandiego on Nitros9 Drivewire

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:40:07 EST 2019

Hi Walter,

you can download Carmen Sandiego for Drivewire and Becker port as well as
other OS-9 games from the Color Computer archive:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Drivewire/OS-9/Level%202/Games/

Coco SDC versions are also available:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Coco%20SDC/OS-9/Level%202/Games/

Enjoy!

Guillaume

"Walter"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
01b501d4c474$eb909ac0$c2b1d040$@iinet.net.au...

I'm trying to setup Carmen Sandiego on Nitros9 using drive wire.

I have created a Nitros9 DW boot disk that boots but when the startup script
starts carmen I get a long series of error #208.

Which is illegal service request.

Does anyone know if this is even possible?

Walter