[Coco] Carmen Sandiego on Nitros9 Drivewire

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Feb 14 12:32:58 EST 2019

Carmen is a Level 2/Coco 3 only game (it uses 320x192x4 graphics), but it does need to boot from the VDG version of /term, since CoVDG (formerly VDGInt) is the module that handles the Coco 3 high-resolution graphics modes while allowing direct access to the screen memory.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html