[Coco] Workkng on fig Forth for 6809

M. David Johnson mdj at bds-soft.com
Fri Feb 8 12:37:41 EST 2019

Sounds like a fun, if frustrating, project.

I'm afraid I'm buried far in the past and don't understand modern version control systems well at all. And, is that Korean mixed in with the English? (Owww! My head hurts!)

One question though: I'm looking at page https://ja.osdn.net/projects/fig-forth-6809/scm/git/fig-forth-6809/commits/02ea0f0936f7d9c1a09884982449886c023c1297 and I come upon this line:

644	674	 DBGRrt	PULS	CC,A,B,DP,X,Y,U,PC

but I don't see anything above which I recognize as a PSHS of those registers to the stack.

 I'm sure I must be missing something, but what is it?

Is it that obvious? (Is everybody laughing at me??)

--
M. David Johnson
mdj at bds-soft.com