[Coco] FD-501 Service Manual

Kevin Becker kevin at kevinbecker.org
Tue Feb 5 09:48:29 EST 2019

Here is a link to the service manual for the older full-height floppy drive.  I don’t know how much it will help, but the adjustment process might be similar.  It looks like it used a special diagnostic disk

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Mini%20Disk%20Service%20Manual%20(Tandy).pdf <http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Mini%20Disk%20Service%20Manual%20(Tandy).pdf>