[Coco] FD-501 Service Manual

Stephen Castello srcastello at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:46:24 EST 2019

Make sure the IBM drive isn't a 1.2mb drive.  One of the differences
is the tracks for that drive will be skinnier than a 360Kb drive.

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 09:31:08 -0500, Frank Thompson
<frank.thompson.iv at gmail.com> had a flock of green cheek conures
squawk out:

--

Stephen

. . . . File not found. Should I fake it? Y/N

---
https://www.avg.com