[Coco] [Color Computer] Yahoo has blocked all files etc

James Jacobs amigansoftware@gmail.com [ColorComputer] ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Fri Dec 20 21:28:57 EST 2019

Hi Neil

It worked for me, mine was only a total of 250Mb though for all my
groups. I must be a member of less groups than you.

It consists of files.zip, messages.zip and links.zip, there is no photos.zip :-(

Regards

James