[Coco] [Color Computer] Yahoo has blocked all files etc

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Mon Dec 16 18:35:20 EST 2019

It’s interesting how Yahoo tries to explain this change. As a moderator/owner of a couple of groups I received an email from Yahoo which explained how everything they were doing was for the benefit of the end users.  Yeah, right? Do they really expect anyone to believe them?

Another point: don’t forget that Yahoo was taken over by Verizon awhile back. So in my mind this affects the reputation of Verizon.