[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 54 is available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Dec 11 14:56:36 EST 2019

Episode 54 -- What makes a machine "retro"? Review of Star Trader

Well, November was a busy month...yet, we managed to at least put
together something for your listening pleasure once again. Think of
it as our Turkey Trot!

Michael Rowen and I hold things together for the news segment,
Boisy Pitre joins us for a discussion about the nature of "retro"
computers, and Mike even fills-in for Neil Blanchard with a game
review. Ron Klein owes us...but, we hope you'll enjoy it. :-)

Video-ized version is available here:

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SCNS_cRoE

So, what do you say? Come and join the Crew?

	http://cococrew.org

P.S. Sorry about the late post to the mailing list!