[Coco] MShell v1.0.3w

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Dec 9 20:53:36 EST 2019

I have just uploaded the latest version of "The MShell File Manager" to my FTP.

Those interested who already run NitrOS9 MShell and use Drivewire4, can install the new version via the internet updater in MShell. In MShell, press "U" then "U" again and follow the prompts. If it tells you that there are no updates, force the update anyway. There are definitely new features and bug fixes.

If you do not already have MShell for NitrOS9 and would like to try it, the link is below.MShell does NOT require DriveWire4, but you lose about 20% in functionality.

This version has a new GUI (similar to the old) and includes a 57 page manual in PDF, ready for print.

Those not familiar with MShell, the MShell file manager is a multi-format file manager with the ability to copy/move/delete files from OS9, RSDOS, and your DW4 PC server, even large batch files. It will also allow you to mount DSK & VHD images into your DW4 server directly from your Coco, VCC, or Mame using DW4.It does a whole lot more, but I'll let you read the manual.

MShell includes the one-of-a-kind (for Coco), Internet Updater. Just like modern software on PCs, you can update MShell from the internet, right from your Coco 3 (DW4 required). Try and force updates to watch it go!

The installation disk is simple to use requires no extras (see the manual first)

Enjoy!!
Bill

http://yaccs.info/BPIERCECOCO/MShell/MShell_1.0.3w.zip