[Coco] toolshed latest mercurial missing compoments in makefile

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Mon Dec 2 11:54:19 EST 2019

Walter,

I believe the reason that toolshed doesn’t build any of the assemblers is that they are all deprecated/dead code at this point in time.  I know that mamou is no longer maintained And the one before that, forgot the name but the relocatable assembler code was completely removed.   Lwasm pretty much replaced all of them.

Sent from my iPad