[Coco] toolshed latest mercurial missing compoments in makefile

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 2 09:27:56 EST 2019

Robert

I ended up adding casm to the build/unix make file.  It built without issue.

I'm not sure it works correctly on asm files gernated by the C compiler.

It understands psect but not endsect.  It fails to pass external
references as symbols to the linker and fails to identify labels on
lines where only a label exists.

Apart from toolshed's casm there is lwtools lwasm but this does not
support the C compiler asm syntax either.

Not sure what other assembler would support the C compiler asm syntax!

Walter