[Coco] A Basic09 Query

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Aug 29 18:39:21 EDT 2019

In BASIC09, you do have the option of KILLing a procedure out of your workspace, and mapping another one in with RUN, so you can effectively make programs that go beyond the 40K or 48K limit normally imposed by BASIC09 and RUNB.
On the Coco 3, you should be mindful of 8K MMU boundaries, of course, to make them efficient.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net