[Coco] A Basic09 Query

James Jones jejones3141 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 12:17:15 EDT 2019

That reminds me... some operations and functions in BASIC09 are
polymorphic--I suspect they have different codes internally. It would be
nice to have a REAL^INTEGER flavor of exponentiation which one could
implement to only do O(log(base)) multiplies (plus a divide if the exponent
is negative).

It would certainly speed up the old David Ahl benchmark.