[Coco] A Basic09 Query

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 10:08:31 EDT 2019

That is an example I wouldn't have thought of, but I see one error in the
syntax. I recognize it because I tested to see if something like x(i*3)
would be seen as x times (i times 3). Basic09 flags it as a syntax error.
The correct syntax is x*(i*3). i times 3 will be calculated before x times
the product of i times 3.

Syntax error: SQ(sin(x)*y(15*i+3)/(5+sgn(w)))
Syntax corrected: SQ(sin(x)*y*(15*i+3)/(5+sgn(w)))