[Coco] Esp8266 Wifimodem

Dave Chesek djchez at comcast.net
Sat Aug 10 10:26:59 EDT 2019

I asked about the T2 modules on the NitrOS9 FB site, and Bill Pierce and L. Curtis Boyle responded with the info below. I haven't tried it yet, but this may be part of the issue:

"Bill Pierce On the NitrOS9 distribution disk images, look under "NITROS9/6x09L2/MODULES/SCF" and you'll find the "T2" modules. You'll have to install them yourself into your bootfile.
3

L. Curtis Boyle Make sure you have the serial driver module installed as well (sc6551, I think it is currently called)"

Another thing you might try is simply load up OS9 Deskmate to see if your setup is working under OS9.