[Coco] GCCC business meeting is August, 8, 2019

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 21:18:45 EDT 2019

The Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. business meeting is Thursday night at
7:00 PM Chicago time (Central Time) at Brian Schubring's house.  The date is
08-08-2019.

Brian Schubring

2131 Mallard Ln

Hanover Park, IL 60133

Email: n9naz at att.net <mailto:n9naz at att.net>

Please send any agenda ideas to John Linville, Rich Bair, and John Mark
Mobley.

Agenda:

 What are we going to charge for attendance and tables at the next CoCoFEST!

 We have a web site that could benefit our users. Randy would have to
capture the URLs of our vendor web sites in the database.

We already have3 the links to a few of these venders but it has not been
updated for years. Cloud-9 , Linville, --==GATOR==-- software and sub-etha
are already there but recent venders are missing.

The webpage that we call the splash page may need a new home.

-------

BlueJeans Video Conference -  <https://bluejeans.com/203539242>
https://bluejeans.com/203539242

You can call in: Phone Dial-in

+1.408.740.7256 (United States)

+1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number) (Global Numbers)

Meeting ID: 203 539 242

Room System: 199.48.152.152 or  <http://bjn.vc/> bjn.vc

Feel free to log in early and test your system.

You can even run the BlueJeans software from a web browser.

John Mark Mobley