[Coco] Saw this on redit

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Wed Apr 17 18:58:31 EDT 2019

I don't remember offhand where I read it, but Radio Shack based the
Color Computer on Motorola's basic how build a 6809 computer plans.  Of
course it matured from there. The CoCo 2 was heavily reengineered and
the CoCo 3 was a whole new generation.  Not to disrespect the project in
any way, but the information was/is publicly available.

Bruce W.