[Coco] Chip Availability???

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 11:14:49 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,
You know, the one thing I worry about (having a CoCo 3) is HOW LONG it'll last. I mean will I still be able to get replacement chips if something burns out in the future.
What I need to know, is IF anyone has made (or is the process) of making a list of replacement parts that we can get for the CoCo 1, 2, and 3 or if they are even available. Like I know that the GIME chip is not available (at least as of yet) but what about other chips??? Are they "HARD TO FIND" or completely unavailable. With such a list, we all might be able to determine the LONGEVITY of our beloved CoCo's...
Just a thought...
Thanks...
Joe...