[Coco] Mame on debian wheezy

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Wed Sep 26 16:00:41 EDT 2018

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 12:56 PM, Christopher R. Hawks <chawks at dls.net> wrote:
>     Thanks for the tips! But, after upgrading from 0191 to 0201, I get
> a double wide window and two CoCo screens in that window! Coco and
> Coco2 (all versions) work fine. Only all the Coco3 versions double.

The people in charge decided to change the default to always display
all screens.

The coco3 drivers have two screens (one for RGB and one for
composite). Previously only one was visible at a time.

Now both are visible. In the MAME UI / video options you can set it to
display only one screen, and it will remember your choice.

tim lindner

"Proper User Policy apparently means Simon Says."