[Coco] W A R N I N G!!! #2

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Thu Sep 20 18:15:19 EDT 2018

There are many Free and Paid programs to recover files. Try Googling for
some for windows.

There will be better success for NTFS or newer files systems. If Fat 32
(Or horrors Fat16) is the file system then don't expect good results.

I back this W10 Pro laptop each week using several ways.

I have restored a running W7 system that the system died to the last
image saved. Onto a blank SDD starting with a W7 install disk which had
the option of restoring a image.

Having done the recovery of files on a OS-9 disk by hand I often wounder
why nothing was created for OS-9 6xo9.

SHF