[Coco] OT: Hurricanes Are No Fun (Joe Schutts)

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 02:43:19 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

You're all right... Hurricanes are NO fun and should ALWAYS be taken seriously.

I used to live in Florida (in the Fort Myers area) and I had a next door neighbor who used to laugh at ALL the hurricane warnings. Quite a few times that he did evacuate, he then tried to laugh off all the warnings whenever he returned home.

The last time he laughed off the warnings, was when he returned to his lot to see the house on his lot still standing and with very little damage...

The only problem was, the house on his lot was NOT HIS HOUSE... It was someone else's house. His home was nowhere to be found, and I'm not even sure if he ever found his home... I do know that this was the last time he ever laughed at any hurricane warnings... Like they say, live and learn...

Take care everyone...

Joe...