[Coco] A note to Android phone users

Ken Flanagan kflan at selonia.com
Tue Oct 30 16:19:00 EDT 2018

Unless you had a hacked version of Samsung Pay on your Samsung device (has
to have NFC built in), I find it hard to believe that app would be
responsible. Your actual card number is not transmitted to the payment
terminal. I personally use Google Pay on my S8, but only because I prefer
the interface over Samsung's.