[Coco] First CoCo

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Oct 20 08:12:22 EDT 2018

Slight correction.  My first CoCo is a "E" board CoCo 1 acquired in
January 1983.  I still have the receipt somewhere i  the midden heap.
It grew from the original 16k to 64k then 256k.  I rebuilt a Cherry
style keyboard and rebuilt another when it wore out.
My first CoCo 3 was a recycled 512k unit with hard drive.  There was a
shortage of documentation with it, so I had to figure out RGB-DOS and
such from mentions in "The Rainbow Magazine."
Bruce W.