[Coco] First CoCo

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Oct 19 22:53:58 EDT 2018

On Friday 19 October 2018 22:32:21 Sean wrote:

> I do!  CoCo 2 with 64KB ECB.  Amazing Christmas gift when I was a kid.
>
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 7:26 PM Bruce W. Calkins
> <brucewcalkins at charter.net>

Like Bruce, my first was a coco2, 64k so I could run os9 level 1, rsbasic
never gave me a reason to run it after I was given a copy of os9 level
version 2 and its had brothers added. But I've managed to collect 2 or 3
of the old grey ghosts too, and 3 coco3's along the path, one of which
took a trip to Erie PA to get, its the coco3 with 128k that Dennis Skala
and his son wrote their football games on. Noisiest gime chip I ever saw
in that one.

> wrote:
> > Change of subject.  ;)
> >
> > How many of us still have their first CoCo?
> >
> > --

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)