[Coco] List Etiquette

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:01:57 EDT 2018

Though untrimmed messages don’t bother me in the least the way I use email (in fact I find it convenient),
and despite the fact that I find the whole ‘netiquette’ thing a bit silly and generally pedantic, *this* is really
all you need to know…

"The list owner is the ruler of the list, and he expects list trimming."

So trim them out of respect for the list owner.

- Ed