[Coco] Once more: TRIM YOUR POSTS

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 12:07:38 EDT 2018

 There are times when I do not get to the cocolist emails for quite some time; when I see some of interest it's helpful for me to read some of the previous msgs. to know the whole discussion.  Maybe I'm clueless, but I do like reading some of the old stuff of interest to me.  Is there an "Archive" option I haven't seen because I scan sometimes?
Maybe I missed something again, quick scans, but I haven't seen an efficient solution yet to trim, or I need to put on my understanding aid. I'm guessing it means reply to the last post and then highlight everything else below it and delete it???   And make a reply 1000 letters or less, and have a editor that counts as you type??
Ok I just highlighted Scott Wendt text below and deleted it.  Is that the solution?  Just asking.  That's aggravating.