[Coco] Once more: TRIM YOUR POSTS

Scott Wendt malfunct at msn.com
Thu Oct 18 15:21:08 EDT 2018

I know the advantage of trimming your post, but the truth is it is a more difficult than it seems steps on outlook and gmail which are the majority mail clients these days. They make it very difficult to even know there is text in your reply that shouldn't be there. They also don't show the extra text when reading the replies. Unless I read the digest I wouldn't even know there is a problem on my end.

At this point it just seems like e-mail is the worst way to communicate in a group like this. (not trying to talk bad about the mail list, just expressing my feelings on it after seeing two long threads on this specific issue.)