[Coco] Once more: TRIM YOUR POSTS

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:58:51 EDT 2018

I may be in the minority but I prefer the long form emails. I find that the archive of responses usually hold a wealth of information from all who have taken the time to comment or reply to said post.

I am sure there are other ways to archive the feedback but I just prefer to scroll through the email and find an instant set of responses to the question or comment initially brought up. Often times the comments branch off to other thoughtful banter. It's often the off tangent banter that spurs more lively discussions.

Again I am probably in the minority with this thought

Sent from my BlackBerry