[Coco] CoCoFest

Al Hartman alhartman6 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 17 17:31:08 EDT 2018

I would love to see another Somerset/Princeton show. I haven't been able to attend any of the other shows because they are so far away...

-[ Al ]-

On 10/17/2018 3:25:50 PM, Tom Seagrove <tjseagrove at writeme.com> wrote:
Chicago is a major airport hub as well so most likely better airfare rates for most people. Also, the local club does it for “love” whereas Falsoft was for profit. They had their best attendance in Chicago and Somerset/Princeton NJ back in the day.

One day I would like to make it there. My wife would be happy if I would load my van and drive everything there to sell or disperse!!